Standard Individual Plan for the Following Filing Status:
Single, Head of Household, Qualifying Widow(er), Married Filing Separate (MFS), or Married Filing Jointly (MFJ).
- File IRS Form 8821 (Tax Information Authorization) to conduct Compliance Check. Also called Record of Account (ROA)
- File IRS Form 2848 (Power of Attorney) to establish Representation and Protection.
- Review Client 433 Collection (Financial) Information Statement
- Identify the best course of action to resolve any tax issue.
- Yearly Financial Review
- Any day, Every day Communication
How It Works:
- Call Now/Purchase. Our professionals analyze your situation and see what plan and service best fits your immediate and long term needs.
- Sign On. We immediately take over and contact the IRS and/or State Agency and establish representation.
- Resolve. We resolve your immediate tax issues.
- Relax. You relax while we monitor your taxes and financial requirements moving forward.